Sunday 16 June 2013

Honey Bun Goes Swimming!

Yesterday, my friends and I took our dogs swimming...I took Honey Bun with me. I woke up extra early to get everything sorted at home and left to meet my friends and we went there together. Honey Bun was super well behaved in the car...she is very mature for her age and never bothered me while I was driving.  She was sitting next to me.

When we arrived, we got them ready and put on the dog life jacket....Honey Bun was ok and so was Atlas BUT King stood still...hahahaha it was hilarious...This is King's and Nina's second time and first for Honey Bun and Atlas.

King werent too happy, Nina really enjoyed herself this time and Honey Bun was scared at first but after that was Ok, but I dont think she would want to do it again, hahaha...

After swimming for a while, we gave them a bath and dried them and we headed home.  I took some pictures but they arent great because we had a blue polycarbonate roof over us and it was all BLUE! haha..We did have fun and may try and find a better pool..Hopefully Honey Bun will like it.  I believe if they werent traumatised the first time, slowly but surely they may like it very much.  Here are some pictures.

Atlas curious

Atlas getting ready to swim

My Little Honey Bun resting after swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment