Tuesday 30 April 2013

Most expensive Chicken rice and Pisang goreng??

For the past few days or shall I say weeks, we were on a Gourmet Safari.... hahahah...Well, I couldnt care much about clothes and shoes or handbags and I love food and dont mind spending on food...everything was good but today the experience was different.  I thought we had the most expensive chicken rice and pisang goreng! But for the chicken rice, Singapore beat us by a difference of RM4.25.  The chicken rice we had today cost us RM63.25!!!  Thats the most expensive chicken rice I have ever had!  But the pisang goreng was a different story! It cost RM51.75....I still cant believe I paid that price for ONE banana! hahahaha....This must be the most expensive pisang goreng in the world!  Call me crazy!

Honey Bun and Auggie have grown.  Honey Bun is super sweet and Auggie boy is a lazy boy, but very loving.  Ellie will be leaving to her new home in a few days time.  I am excited as I will be meeting Luna soon with her owner.  Her owner has now named her PIxie.

Honey Bun, Auggie and Ellie loves playing ball.  Everytime I throw the ball, the adults will want to run for it too....Honey Bun is really cute and funny.  Before I could throw the ball, she would jump on Josh as though she is trying to stop him from getting the ball...hahahah...josh usually get the ball first. So, Honey Bun will jump and stay on top of Josh hoping she could get the ball first!  Clever girl you are Honey Bun!

Here are some pictures of them taken recently.

My little sweetheart, Honey Bun

And My Darling boy, Auggie




The chicken rice we had for lunch!!

And the pisang goreng we had!!


The beautiful conservatory where tea is served

The dinning room.

No comments:

Post a Comment