Tuesday 2 April 2013

Busy Busy!

Oh My...I just realised that I've been updating the blog on a weekly basis for the past 3 weeks or so...I used to update it at least 3 times a week in the past.  Well I have been super busy...nothing new I know...but this time its for something really special.  Busy organizing and planning lots of things...Want everything to be as perfect as possible.....I got most of the things done...got a few more things to get...Need to get salmon, caviar and a few more items for the canapés and also drinks. Only got this so far! hahahaha....dont worry will get more that just this. Oh yes, got some Irn-Bru too.



As for the pups, they are 3 months old now! They have grown so much and really keeping me busy by ripping off each others ear tape and I am doing it on a daily basis!!! Here is Ellie, her ear tape just came off and am having to redo it again!!! But a real joy to watch them.  So loving and gorgeous they are...I only manage her pic because it rained after that!  Honey Bun is a real darling and Auggie is my handsome boy and Luna, a precious loving girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment