Monday 7 January 2013

Sunshine

Yup, am talking about the weather and also my doggie....Its been sunny lately, which is good for a change after so much rain, but its still unpredictable....it can rain anytime.  I found some old pictures of Sunshine.  Picture quality isnt great, but you can still see what he looks like...didnt have the greatest camera then, hahahah...

I also took some pictures of the pup yesterday.  They are 3 days old in the picture.  They are so adorable....For now, its just eat and sleep.  What a wonderful life!  I wish I could do just that!  Am working towards that, hahaha...I have been trying for the past 6 years but still hasnt happen yet!  I will keep trying....I should start thinking of names too... Have a wonderful evening!

Sunshine - 3 years old


Pups - 3 days old






No comments:

Post a Comment