Monday 20 February 2012

My wee pink nose

Remember this girl with the pink nose?  Look at her nose now.  Its getting black and soon it will be all black.  She is a real cutie pie.  They are awake more now compared to a couple days ago.  They even play with each other sometimes.  Soon they be out in the garden!  I cant wait for that.  Thats the cutest part.  The weather was lousy today.  It rained first thing in the morning and I couldnt do anything outdoor.  Hopefully it be better tomorrow.  I have always dreamt of living out of the city.  I would love more peace and quiet and more greens.  I would like to wake up and see trees all around me.  Hopefully that will come true soon!  Its going to be an exciting week for me.  Aimee due soon and I am going to visit a friend who loves shelties very much and to find my ultimate dream home! Yahoo!  Loads of excitment ahead and I cant wait.

Have a great evening!






No comments:

Post a Comment