Friday 24 February 2012

Aimee's Babies

Aimee gave birth to 3 boys and 3 girls 2 days ago.  Everything went very well and she delivered all of them very quickly, 4 hours in total.  Thats fast!  With Blossom I was up all night!  So I am very happy it was over quick and have two litters to manage its not easy.  I been having very little sleep and yesterday only about 4 hours in total.  Today I only managed lunch at 4pm, hahaha.  Now they have all been fed and now I have some time to myself.

Aimee is a good mum considering this is her first time.  She stays and lets her pup nurse and she groom them and clean them.  When Aimee's pups whine, Blossom will always come to see and check, she thinks its her babies too, I think, or maybe she feels that she is mother to all puppies, hahaha, she is funny and a great mum.  I think she would even take in a piglet as her own and raise it, hahaha.

Blossom's babies are so cute now.  They sleep little less, they play a bit more and watching them play is heavenly! They are so adorable with the funny noises they make. I shall take more pictures of them soon.  Meantime here are Aimee's pups.  Two days old today.







2 comments: