Monday 27 May 2013

Lovely Sunday

It was a wonderful weekend for me.  I met Mrs Tan and her sheltie (King) He is now 2 years old. I have not seen him since he left me but Mrs Tan always kept in touch with me and sends me pictures of him from time to time.  He is Blossom's and King (Malaysian Grand Champion and International Champion Lastcastle's Ticker Tape son) From the pictures Mrs Tan sent me, I could see he is a lovely boy but yesterday when I saw him, Oh my god!  He is so so handsome.  Beautiful, just like his daddy...He is also a very loving boy and so well behaved...just perfect...He lives with an older Chow Chow and they get along perfect...Mrs Tan takes King to work with her everyday...Everyone at work loves him and the customers who comes in loves him too...He loves giving kids loads of kisses!

Oh, we also took Caledonian Habanera (now named Pixie by her new owner) to the dog show.  Her owner just wanted to expose her to the outside world as much as possible...I was up very early to get my dogs sorted, then left the house to be at the show..I only managed one picture of Pixie at the show...hehehe...She is a lovely girl. So full of love and always happy...


No comments:

Post a Comment