Saturday 9 March 2013

Aimee's pup - 2 and half months old

Sorry for the long pause...As usual, I have been really busy...and getting their ears set...when it comes off from rough play, I would have to redo them again and its no fun, hahaha...

Aimee's pups are now two and half months old.  They have grown beautifully...Caledonian Brave Heart (Cody) now lives with his new owners and he is not very far from me.  He left a few days ago...Today, my friend took her second sheltie, Caledonian Shooting Star.  This weekend, Caledonian Destiny will leave for her new home.

I took some pictures of them playing in the garden and here they are.  This will be my last litter for a very long time.  I am taking a break............So much to look forward to in the coming months and its time for some fun and excitement! Have a great weekend!













Hahahaha....look at her face, she is probably saying, ENOUGH ALREADY!

2 comments:

  1. Hi again!
    They are looking so pretty already!
    The last photo is really cute!
    I'm not sure how to send a picture to you, but if you go onto my "Pippa Slideshow" link at the top of my blog page, you might find a picture!
    Pip :)

    ReplyDelete