Sunday 10 February 2013

Keong Hee Huat Chai!

Keong Hee Huat Chai to all my friends! Its a wonderful day today...took it easy and did very little today..weather is good and pups are playing outside.

My friend visited me yesterday.  She brought someone along too to visit my doggies..The weather yesterday was fine and sunny in the morning then it was clowdy, then it rained and then sunny again!!  While they were here, it went from sunny to clowdy then it rained.  We were going to take pictures of the pups, but I was too busy. Luckily my friend managed some pictures and here they are!

Aimee's pus are 5 and half weeks old now.  This will be my last litter for a very long time...I am going to take a break!  I would like to go to Taiwan and Korea.  Also I would like go on a cruise as well, but if I do, I would need to fly to Miami...hmmm no so keen about that because I hate flying so long..maybe I should just go to Scotland and relax! I think I will include the cruise as I have never been to that part of the world and must do it while I am still young...hahahah...

Ok sorry here are the pictures!

Little Precious girl, Honey Bun!

RUN!

Puppy Wrestling

So beautiful!
 
Handsome young boy, Porsh, almost a year old (King's Son)

No comments:

Post a Comment