Tuesday 14 June 2011

2 Weeks Old

Daisy's boys were born two weeks ago and they are exactly two weeks old today.  They are growing very well and they are beautiful.  Even at such a young age you can see their coat shinning!


Here they are at 2 weeks old. Something really funny happened yesterday. One of the boys were not happy.  He was whining after being fed.  He really did look like he had enough to drink as his tummy was really big.  So I thought he was uncomfortable from drinking too much.  I gave him something so he could feel better but, that didnt work.  I was puzzled because the rest of them were sleeping soundly.  So I picked him up and pat him but that didnt work either. Then at the spot where I was sitting, I put him down and he slept straight away!  He liked the cool tiles and just continued sleeping, hahahah.  After awhile I picked him up and put him back into his bed and he was alright.


I have also decided on their pedigree names. They are Caledonian Pride, Caledonian Super Star and Caledonian Dragon Warrior.








Not long now before blossom gives birth.


2 comments:

  1. Cute little puppies! Is the pup in first pic has similar pattern like Pico?

    Can't wait until they grow bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Gladys, its the first pup that has similar face markings.

    ReplyDelete